An extended abstract should be submitted by the deadline following the template provided on the ACEM 2017 website. Every participant may choose the type of publications, whether in proceeding or journal. At least one of the authors must register no later than May 15, 2017 for the abstracts to be included in the proceedings.
Extended Abstract Submission Guideline
Deadline for Extended Abstract Submission: May 15, 2017
- The extended abstract should be within 2 pages long in English.
- The extended abstract should be submitted in English using an abstract template form which can be downloaded from the ACEM 2017 website.
- Authors may further edit and modify submitted extended abstracts until the submission deadline.
- Please ensure that text does not contain typos or grammatical errors.
- No proof reading will be carried out, and no corrections will be possible after the submission deadline.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the scientific committee and accepted papers will be assigned to appropriate sessions for presentations at the conference.
Publication in the participating journals will be decided following the journal management review.
Please login first with your e-mail and password, then submit your extended abstract.